Sunday, November 4, 2007

Humanist Symposium #10


The Humanist Symposium #10 at Letters from a broad is up now. It includes my own short, humble submission. For those who don't know, the Humanist Symposium is a blogging carnival described here. It's all about the positive aspects of the atheist/humanist worldview, as opposed to criticisms of religion. Go read it!

For those who have come here through the carnival, welcome! And of course, I've got to insert the obligatory self-advertisement here (the real reason for this post?). On my blog, I like to talk about puzzles, science, skeptical reasoning, atheism, and other miscellaneous philosophizing. My blog's only a month old, so it's not too hard to browse the archives. Oh, and feedback is welcome, no, requested. Do I ramble? Are my topics uninteresting? Do I care too much what my readers think?

0 comments: