Monday, October 29, 2007

More brick infamy

Look what one of my readers sent me. I couldn't manage to get a bigger picture, but it's enough to prove my earlier point about how evil the brick puzzle is. There have been many casualties...


I mean, I've spent plenty of time and paper drawing out diagrams in order to solve all sorts of puzzles, but it's usually not a completely futile effort. Oh, if I had a camera, and hadn't thrown most of the paper out, maybe I'd post a picture of my old scratch paper. These days, most of my scratch paper is covered with space-time diagrams and quantum mechanics equations, which while interesting, aren't nearly as picturesque as flattened dodecahedrons and mysterious number tables...

Oh, wait, I apparently still have lots of mysterious number tables. What are those things?

0 comments: